This is the first time I blog.
Today (Saturday) is the first time I actually go to the uni computer lab just to do my assignment. (I have never done that in the past 3 and a half years)
But today, it is not my first time talking with my closest friend in Brisbane about the same issue, the same people. From my memory, in the last few times when this happened, the weather was just like today, rainy and gloomy.
Today, it is also not the first time I cried because of the same person, the same issue. I know I have promised someone and of course myself, that I will not cry again because of that person , BUT I just can't control myself. *say sorry to the "someone" and also myself*
So, I HATE rainy days and gloomy days. And I HATE McDonald's breakfast. I will never ever have Maccas breakfast again! they will just taste so YUCKY if i eat it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment