Couldn't sleep on the nights after that incident. the only good thing that makes me happy is, I lost 0.6kg. Isn't that great. Yes, just within a night. but still, yeah, the weather is like SHIT. It has been raining for almost 2 days. But this time, I'm clever. I wore leather jacket and leather boots, which means I won't get wet. AND, I did not need to walk to uni in this wet and cold morning. BECAUSE my sis and her bf dropped me at the front of the building where I have my lecture!!! HOW LUCKY I AM!!
Back to the case. I feel awkward when talking to both of them. Especially the guy. I don't feel like talking to him anymore. Hope this situation will end VERY SOON!! GOD, please help me! Please direct me and give me strength!
P/S My 预感 is pretty accurate this yr! (in prediction of others' love lives. LOL).
Off to lecture again. Sis is gonna send me to uni :)
No comments:
Post a Comment