Wednesday, October 13, 2010

turning into a vampire

it's 6pm now. another day wasted. Wednesday is ending soon. and i left one and a half day to finish an essay, which I haven't even started to do research on. I doubt that I can finish on time. but what to do? still have to vomit 3 pages out. yes, 3 pages. doesn't sound like a lot. BUT it is damn hard!! the question is about motivational theories and how it is related to foodservice. I HATE FOODSERVICE!! i think this unit drive all of the nutrition and dietetics students crazy. So, back to the 3 pages essay. We need to do 3 essays, 3 pages each. This time, I actually sent my essays to my dad and ask him help me with these three stupid essays. A lot of my seniors failed this unit. So, I asked my dad to help me. HOPE I CAN PASS 3rd YEAR SECOND SEM!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!! I MISS MY DAD, MY MOM, MY SISTERS, and MY NIECE and MY NEPHEW!!!

P/S I will be an aunt to another niece very soon. :) looking forward to seeing this new lil family members of mine!!

off to do the stupid essay. (room is super duper messy at the moment)

2 comments: