Monday, October 18, 2010

one more to go!

done my first interview exam today. I was okay, I guess? hope that my definition for OKAY is the same with the marker's definition. There was one part which was very awkward. It started like this:

Dietitian: so what type of butter do u normally use? regular? salted or unsalted one?
Client: I love my butter! I must have it regular, and salted. I think I have cardiovascular disease also, not only Type 2 Diabetes. haha
Dietitian: er....hmm.....hahahahaha (star at the client, and then star at the marker...laughing like a stupid.)
then awkward silence....then luckily the client felt the awkwardness, then she quickly says,
Client: oh, I forgot to tell you that I have 2 glasses of wine every evening. I think this is a very important information for you, right?
Dietitian: oh, yes! I was just about to ask you this.

So, the conversation went on again. ARG!!!! i hate myself. after thinking again and again about the situation i have just said above, I was thinking why am I such a stupid pig!! I should have replied to the client that if she is worried about having cardiovascular disease, she has to consult her doctor!!! OMG!! I hate myself being so stupid!! I am sure my marks have been deducted from that stupid, awkward conversation.

Anyways, I have submitted an assignment this evening as well, which led to one more presentation to go!! the last assignment for the whole second semester! will be presenting on thursday. hope everything will turn up well.

off to bed, good night ppl!

P/S GOD, please hear my prayers!!!

2 comments:

  1. er....hmm.....hahahahaha??? what a stupid reaction is that??? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know!!! i m very stupid!!! OMG...

    ReplyDelete